Bluetooth 5.0 Module
SBF508M series is a System-On-Chip integrated 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband processor for Bluetooth Low Energy 5(BLE5). It contains high-performance ARM® CortexTM -M0 32-bit RISC core, 256KB embedded Flash, 51KB embedded SRAM, the hardware of Link Layer for BLE5, 2.4GHz radio transceiver and peripheral for application.
The chip has flexible power management and low power consumption, which is suitable for IoT or wearable device application. The integrated Buck DC-DC converter is convenient to generate system power and it provides power for external devices.
The BLE (Bluetooth low energy) core is a qualified Bluetooth baseband controller that compatible with the Bluetooth low energy 5.0 specifications and it is in charge of packet encoding/decoding and frame scheduling.
- Excellent antenna design (the transmission distance between 2 devices)
- Indoor：50M with wall thickness 20cm
- Outdoor：500M with some trees
- Low pin count (21pins) for multi-functions (UARTx2 / SPIx1 / PWMx3 / ADCx6…)
- Support wide range voltage 2.5V to 5.0V
- Industry Specifications (-40 degrees to +85 degrees)
- FCC / CE / BQB and RoHS certified
- Support voice control of cross-platform such as Google, MIJIA AI, Tmall Genie, Xiaodu, etc.